The acquisition of a sound education is one of Delta Chi’s core values. As such, earning a degree is a tremendous accomplishment and we want to honor and celebrate those who are reaching the end of their collegiate journeys. Please join us for #DXSeniorSendoff Week!
Over the next week, we hope you will help us recognize the accomplishments and impact our members have had throughout their membership. Here are a few ways that you can help celebrate and support our graduates:
- Like and share our #DXSeniorSendoff posts on social media
- Share resources aimed at supporting members through this transition period, which can be found under the “E” Resources
- Highlight the graduates on your social media channels and use the hashtag #DXSeniorSendoff
- Add Delta Chi’s Senior Sendoff Facebook Frame to your profile picture by searching for “#DXSeniorSendoff”
- Submit a senior for recognition through our Instagram story, available as a highlight on Delta Chi’s Instagram page
- Host a virtual recognition night where members can take turns sharing their favorite memories and experiences with the graduates
- Join us on Friday, May 8th on social media for a message from “AA” Aaron Otto and Executive Director Jerod Breit
We hope you will join us and celebrate the accomplishments of our graduates! For more information about the program or opportunities for engagement, please contact Alex Brown, Director of Education and Leadership Programs, at email@example.com.