DELTA CHI DALE CARNEGIE SCHOLARS 2024
Dale Carnegie was founded in 1912, inspired by one man’s belief in the power of self-improvement. When Dale Carnegie began teaching business classes in 1912, he undoubtedly had no idea the global impact he would have on the world. He went on to write “How to Win Friends and Influence People,” which has sold over 30 million copies worldwide. It is one of the best-selling books of all time. With countless accolades and over 100 years of industry-leading training and development, Dale Carnegie programs carry with them a level of prestige and proven results that make them a tremendous value to our members and their potential employers. Dale Carnegie programs inspire its participants to make positive change through action which makes this the perfect fit for Delta Chi. As a resume-driven, leadership development-focused social Fraternity, we challenge our members to be Men of Action and live our values of Promoting Friendship, Developing Character, Advancing Justice, and Assisting in the Acquisition of a Sound Education every day.
The Delta Chi Dale Carnegie (DXDC) Scholars program is a premiere leadership development experience open to the collegiate members of Delta Chi. Scholars will participate in the Dale Carnegie Scholars program at one of four Regional Leadership Academies (RLA) held from January 12-15, 2024 (click here for more information about RLA). Each chapter is expected to declare a scholar to represent their chapter within the Dale Carnegie Scholars Program. Scholars will be expected to participate in an virtual introductory session prior to their RLA experience.
Each Delta Chi chapter is required to declare their Dale Carnegie Scholar. This scholar represents their chapter, Region, and the International Fraternity in their pursuit to develop their skills in confidence, communication, interpersonal development, teamwork, leadership, and effective attitude management. Chapter “A”s must confirm their 2024 Dale Carnegie Scholar by 11:59 pm EST on Monday, November 20, 2023. A Delta Chi Scholar is…
- In good standing with their chapter and institution
- Is currently an initiated, undergraduate member of the Delta Chi Fraternity
- Is committed to growing as a leader
- Can commit to attending their January 2024 RLA and their corresponding virtual introductory session
Delta Chi’s who participate in the Dale Carnegie Scholars program have the opportunity to…
- Participate in a world famous Dale Carnegie course that is proven to effectively impact their skill sets!
- Earn college credit!
- Bolster their resume with Dale Carnegie certifications!
- Enhance their soft skills for their future career pursuits!
- Be more prepared for life beyond college and transform their approach to confidence, communication, and leadership!
- Demonstrate leadership, develop flexibility, energize communication, articulate ideas, manage stress, and enhance relationships
- Be a part of a cohort experience that promotes connections and networking opportunities
In order to represent their chapter as the Dale Carnegie Scholar, Scholars must commit to attending a virtual introductory session, held in early January 2024, and attend their Regional Leadership Academy (RLA) from Friday, January 12, 2024 – Monday, January 15, 2024. Scholars can find their introductory session schedule and RLA location below. Scholars MUST commit to attending all required programming prior to confirming their registration once they have been declared as the chapter Scholar by the chapter “A”. Scholars will be registered for the RLA experience by their Chapter “A” during the RLA registration process.
- Regions I & II:
- Virtual Introductory Session: January 9, 2024 (6:00-9:00 PM CST)
- RLA 1: January 12 – January 15, 2024 in Reno, NV
- Regions III & VIII:
- Virtual Introductory Session: January 4, 2024 (7:00-10:00 PM EST)
- RLA 4: January 12 – January 15, 2024 in New Orleans, LA
- Regions IV & V:
- Virtual Introductory Session: January 8, 2024 (6:00- 9:00 PM CST)
- RLA 2: January 12 – January 15, 2024 in Kansas City, MO
- Regions VI, VII, & IX:
- Virtual Introductory Session: January 3, 2024 (7:00 -10:00 PM EST)
- RLA 3: January 12 – January 15, 2024 in Philadelphia, PA
Every chapter “A” is responsible for declaring their Dale Carnegie Scholar. Chapter “A”s submit their Dale Carnegie Scholar through an official form and must submit their spring 2024 Dale Carnegie Scholar by 11:59 p.m. EST on November 20, 2023. If you want to become a Dale Carnegie Scholar – chat with your chapter “A”!
Delta Chi’s partnership with Dale Carnegie provides all members with opportunities to engage in these impactful experiences. If you are an alumnus looking to play an active role in this partnership, we encourage you to:
- Register to attend the nearest RLA to participate in Dale Carnegie keynote programming that will give an insight into the impact of the Dale Carnegie experience while empowering every participant to grow as a leader and a difference-maker (click here to register for RLA).
- Nominate a collegiate member to be a Dale Carnegie Scholar.
- Delta Chi members have access to discounts to Dale Carnegie training around the globe- more, click here to access Dale Carnegie programming with Delta Chi’s discounted rate!
- Participate in one Delta Chi’s Dale Carnegie virtual workshops throughout the year!
- Follow Delta Chi on social media to be in the know on the latest opportunities and Dale Carnegie information.
Delta Chi’s unique partnership with Dale Carnegie will have a significant impact on our collegiate members, alumni, and chapters. There are a number of ways for you to be involved:
- Nominate a Dale Carnegie Scholar: Do you know a collegiate member who is ready to take the next step in their leadership journey? Is there someone getting ready to begin their professional career? Nominate an active Delta Chi member for this prestigious opportunity. Your relationships and connections can help us identify deserving members and give them access to this exclusive program.
- Attend a Regional Leadership Academy: Dale Carnegie will be presenting keynote sessions at each of the 2024 Regional Leadership Academies. These sessions will give an insight into the impact of the Dale Carnegie experience while empowering every participant (alumni and active members) to grow as a leader and a difference-maker. Make plans to attend your nearest RLA and be a part of these exclusive Dale Carnegie programs!
- Take advantage of Dale Carnegie discounts: Through our partnership, Delta Chi will be able to offer our alumni discounted rates when they sign up for one of Dale Carnegie’s many professional development courses. Click here to explore the course options.
- Participate In Dale Carnegie experiences: Over the next year, Delta Chi and Dale Carnegie will be providing workshops available to all of our members. More information about these experiences will be provided as the programs roll out.
- Follow Delta Chi on social media! Stay up-to-date on the latest opportunities and Dale Carnegie information. We will be posting regularly on our Instagram and Facebook platforms.